31st weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher will be awarded if the winning entry has the reblog banner on their blog. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- giveaway is also open to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter on tumblr and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start aug 29
- end sept 4
this is p much how i want this to go down
Have this at my wedding. And funeral. And every other day of my life.
he says he can fix it, but he never fixes a social issue or the economy.
"I’ve lived for soddin’ ever, Buffy. I’ve done everything. Done things with you I can’t spell, but… I’ve never… been close to anyone. Least of all you. ‘Til last night. All I did was hold you, watch you sleep. And it was the best night of my life. So, yeah… I’m terrified."
Occupation: Dancing Queen
bless this post
simon monroe and his infamous jumper collection part 1.
A lot of time and energy has been spent debating the artistic merit of Marvel’s infamous Spider-Woman #1 butt cover, but now it’s time for science to weigh in.This isn’t a case of unrealistic beauty standards—it’s a picture of something that crawled straight out of Silent Hill.
This week in unnecessarily gendered products. Cause men won’t use soap unless it tells them they are manly.